Meetings International Pte Ltd, invites all the participants across the globe to attend the ”Global Meeting on Materials Science & Nanotechnology “slated on December 11-12, 2017 at Dubai, UAE.
Meetings International proudly announces the Global Meeting on Materials Science & Nanotechnology. With a theme of “Effect of smart material in our daily life and its advancement ". The conference provides a Global Platform for Materials Science, Ceramic, Metallurgy, Chemical, Pharma, Biotech, Medical and Professionals to Exchange Ideas, Knowledge and Networking at its 100+ International Conferences.
Why to attend?
Materials Meeting 2017 offers a fantastic opportunity to meet and make new contacts in the field of Materials Science and Engineering, by providing collaboration spaces and break-out rooms with tea and lunch for delegates between sessions with invaluable networking time for you. It allows delegates to have issues addressed on Materials Science by recognized global experts who are up to date with the latest developments in the Materials Science field and provide information on new techniques and technologies. This International Materials Science conference will feature world renowned keynote speakers, plenary speeches, young research forum, poster presentations, technical workshops and career guidance sessions.
The joy of attending Materials Meeting 2017 brings with it improvement and incremental growth in your approach to do things, in the broader manner to see things and the beauty to live international diversity.
• Eminent Scientists of Material Science and Engineering, Metallurgical Engineering, and Chemical Engineering Ceramic Technology, Polymer Science, Biomaterials and Tissue Engineering, Surface Science and Engineering and Nanotechnology.
• Material Science Research Professors and Research Fellows.
• Students from Material Science and Engineering, Nanotechnology, Ceramic Technology, Polymer Science and Engineering, Metallurgical Engineering and Chemical Engineering.
• Directors from smart material or Ceramic Material Manufacturing companies, Chemical manufacturing companies, Metal or Alloy manufacturing companies and Polymer Companies.
• Members of Different Material Science, Chemical Engineering and Metallurgical Engineering Associations.
Like & Share
Keywords associated with this business: Ceramics
0.0/5 for 0 rate